Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oh, the plight of a blogger....

To all of my fellow bloggers out there, I'm sure that you know how I feel. The feat of trying to have fun, give your point of view, be entertaining and NOT OFFEND ANYONE is almost impossible. To my ever devoted, loyal and true readers.....thanks soo much for "humouring" me with everything that I post. YOU all know that my aim is never to be malicious or cruel....perhaps a little crude and callow.....but never to be mean spirited.
So in the future if anyone ever has a complaint about what I write or a picture that I post that pertains to you, BE NICE and ASK ME nicely to edit or remove it. Do NOT come at me harshly. You should remember that you can catch more bees with honey than you can vinegar. Since this is my blog, I do have the final word and if you don't like it....then start your own.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

SWEET! Well put Cerella!
My problem is I avoid too many subjects bc by nature I am "offensive" :) ....well maybe my avoidance has more to do with laziness;) ........you know what i mean.

Anonymous said...

you do not play!

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY GIRL!!!