Mexico was a blast!!! Here are just a few pics...I took 295!!! Thank God for digital!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WELCOME HOME!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES YOU TOOK. THE ONES IN THE WHITE "THING" ARE REALLY COOL. I WANT ONE OF JOHN TO PUT UP AT WORK BY THE DOCTORS PHONE LIST!
8 comments:
WELCOME HOME!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES YOU TOOK. THE ONES IN THE WHITE "THING" ARE REALLY COOL. I WANT ONE OF JOHN TO PUT UP AT WORK BY THE DOCTORS PHONE LIST!
those photos are great...you all look so happy, tan and relaxed!!! I looove the photos the guys sitting indian style. those are hilarious!!
yay for vacations! me=jealous. :)
.♥.
loves it!! john i love your meditation pic and cerella...how cute are you with your flowery doo-rag and your white shades!!
Lovin the post girl! I think I just got rid of my hangover today! Love ya!
So glad to see you had such a wonderful time!
looks like you had a great time glad youre back rest up!
so glad you are home NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!! Love ya, QB
OMG! you guys looked like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment