roses are redviolets are bluehave the happiest 2nd anniversaryfrom mom & dad to you!!!!!!!!!!ps 29 more & you will catch us!!
Happy Happy Anniversary to you!!!enjoy everyday with each other Love ya QB
What a cute picture!! Congrats on the anniversary. I am looking forward to being on th board with you this year. You are such a joy to be around!
happy anniversary! i love you both!
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary with many, many more happy years to come!
Happy Anniversary to you two!!! Hope next year you two become threeBig hugh!!!
Post a Comment
CompUSA.com Coupons
6 comments:
roses are red
violets are blue
have the happiest 2nd anniversary
from mom & dad to you!!!!!!!!!!
ps 29 more & you will catch us!!
Happy Happy Anniversary to you!!!
enjoy everyday with each other Love ya QB
What a cute picture!! Congrats on the anniversary. I am looking forward to being on th board with you this year. You are such a joy to be around!
happy anniversary! i love you both!
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary with many, many more happy years to come!
Happy Anniversary to you two!!! Hope next year you two become three
Big hugh!!!
Post a Comment