Deep Thoughts with Cerella.
I'm not a big fan of artificial nails for a number of reasons. The biggest one would have to be my fear of being abducted and murdered. You must know, that at a horrific moment like that, I would be scratching the HELL out of that person so as to get as much DNA as possible so that they will be able to catch the ba*t#@d. Now, if you have fake nails (which are usually pretty thick,) they are not sharp enough to scratch off skin. You'd probably just end up beaking a nail. Marinate on that for a little bit.




2 comments:
I never really thought about it like that at all. I just figured I'd sit back and act like I like it, than bit kick or pull where it counts!! QB
Sorry Cerella, I can't live my life worrying about being abducted so I think I'll just keep on getting my nails done for a while longer! /believe me if I ever have to worry about it I'll get his DNA some way! YOu are too funny!!!!!!
Post a Comment