Saturday, August 19, 2006

Does anyone know who this is???



So, my sister and I are cruising around downtown Decatur and we see in the distance a person on a REALLY...and when I say really I mean REEEEEALLY tall bicycle! He was riding a bike on top of another bike. We have dubbed it the TwoForOne. We knew that we had to get some proof so Breahna whipped out the camera and took a couple pics of him. Is this not hilarious!?!? We really wish that we knew his name. He looked like SUCH an interesting fellow.

3 comments:

Karen said...

kinda wonder how he gets up there in the first place.....and how does he come to a stop??? i mean, his feet can't rest on the ground!

Diana said...

Peculiar man you found on the street!!! Ha ha ha!!! ok.. didn't tought about karyn's comment... but now that i read it and picture it on my mind... Ha ha ha!!

Hughs Cerella!!! So long without reading your blog!!! but i'm finally back and so happy to read all your comments!!!

My best wishes for you and your hubby on everything you two are planning... specially on september.

Anonymous said...

Its me Honz!!!! I use a good curb to get on. And when I stop I put my foot on the back tire and use the front brake slowly. And then mount off like its a horse. This isnt the craziest bike in the world. Google, Rat Patrol The Scallywags and Black Label Bicycle Club.