Miss Jeni I haven't forgotten you!
I know that I still need to get those P-Mates to you! I wouldn't want for anyone to think that I was one of those blogging people that have contests and don't follow thru with the spoils! I would LOVE to mention some names but I won't. Miss Karyn knows exactly who I'm talking about, don'tcha!?! :)
It is soo nice out today! The Decatur Celebration is going on this weekend so I hope that the weather continues to stay this beautiful.




3 comments:
I was starting to wonder. LOL I was just honored to co-win the contest. That is really enough for me.
hey Cerella way to be on the sleep thing! Want you to know that I heard from my secret pal the other day remember I told you just about the time I say something she'll come thru big time and she did!
i finally got the yarn!! if she didn't send you a prize yet, you may want to remind her.
Post a Comment