Friday, August 18, 2006

Fun Links and Great Quotes.

Are you with me ladies!!!???

Listen to ANY accent!

This is soo bizarre but soo fun!

When I think "puppet"....this isn't what I had in mind.

I totally want to do this!!!

Hmmm....interesting!

This is SUPER FREAKY!!!

Why can't I stop watching this!?!? haha

This is for all of you stoners out there.

Never speak of yourself to others; make them talk about themselves instead: therein lies the whole art of pleasing.
-J.E de Goncourt

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
-Frank Outlaw

Whereever God puts you, that is your purpose
-Mother Theresa

"When a task is once begun,
Never leave it 'till it's done.
Though the task be great or small,
do it well or not at all."
-Proverb

Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved.
-Marcus Antonius

In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip.
-Daniel L. Reardon

3 comments:

It's a girl thing said...

OH Cerella, the Proverb is my dad! Oh how I remember If you can't do it right don't do it at all!

Anonymous said...

BUBBLE GIRL AND SUPER FREAKY ARE GREAT!!

Heather said...

you keep me enterained!