Monday, August 07, 2006

Fun Times at the D-Town Celebration!

Margaret *n* Me before the Celebration.

Holly *n* Mary before the Celebration.

Sarah, the beer hostess with the mostess!!!

Ah, Sarah...you've made us all soo happy! Just look at the sight! (Somewhere in the mix, Mary lost her right foot!)

Thanks girl, you're the best!!! Next time I'll be The Beer Bitch. :)

We like to kick it gangsta style by the porta potties!

Hey, it's my Mexico buddy Melissa!

Tracy, I totally remember seeing you (here is the proof) however, I have NO idea what we talked about!!! By this point in the night, things were getting a little blurry.

Thank GOD that Breahna came to save me from myself. I crashed at her place. Ferdeee was ALL about seeing me that night. However,

the next morning she wouldn't stop mean muggin' me! Hmmph! That little Geedle Gidle Goodle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the most beautiful dog i have ever seen!

Heather said...

ok, do you use false eyelashes? Or do you have crazy great mascara?

And... best of luck with the ivf...

Adrienne said...

WHAT NO CRACK?!?! hells bells