Forgiveness continued.
I just had a very wonderful thing happen to me. I ran into a girl that I hadn't seen in MANY years...since highschool. I wasn't very nice to her back then and it was all because of a boy. I was completely in the wrong. I have had dreams over the years of people I would like to make ammends with and just this past week I had one about her.
Then today, I see her! It took me a bit to realize who she was. I didn't recognize her at first. I asked her what her name was and when she said "Kelly" I KNEW it was her. I asked if she recognized me and she said yes. I told her that this was weird because I had JUST had a dream about her and had been wanting the chance to see her. I apologized for the way I had acted in highschool, she didn't deserve that. She was soo nice and said that it was okay, it happened soo long ago. So Kelly, if you read this.....thank you for your forgiveness. It means more than you know.
There are alot of people out there that I need to forgive, so to come full circle I need to ask those who I have wronged to forgive me.




1 comment:
Hi!
Thanks for dropping by my site!
It has taken me a while to get back here - I've been a little bit busy this week - children, my ebay stuff, hubby, dog... you know...
I enjoyed my visit here and I'll be back!
LBC
Post a Comment