Happy Birthday Michael.Just a reminder that 51 years ago, I was in DMH ...IN LABOR (is this what Labor day is really all about?) to bring you into this world. Don't you think that instead of you getting Birthday cards, I should receive A Birth Day card each year? Hmmm think about it! Anywho, your Dad and I love you and may you have many more and wonderful birthdays. We love you, Mike
6 comments:
holy shit he is HOT!!!!
That's my bro that you're talkin about. . .
He IS a good lookin guy, now that you mention it. . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mike!
Cool pic too.
What can I say but "HOT DAMN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday to your dad and many more to come.
HUBBA HUBBA!
Happy Birthday Michael.Just a reminder that 51 years ago, I was in DMH ...IN LABOR (is this what Labor day is really all about?) to bring you into this world. Don't you think that instead of you getting Birthday cards, I should receive A Birth Day card each year? Hmmm think about it! Anywho, your Dad and I love you and may you have many more and wonderful birthdays.
We love you, Mike
Post a Comment