Owie!
Well folks, my back officially gave out last night.
I went to the the worlds nicest chiropractor Dr. Windie McKay, and she told me that I have a bulging disc and a tilted sacrum.
I'm just falling apart. I can't wait to just feel normal again.




2 comments:
Things always happen all at once, huh?! So sorry about your back. I've been there too. Hope you're feeling better soon ; )
Dearest Bella,
I am so sorry to hear about you back. I once threw my back out many years ago and can just imagine the pain you must be going through. I hope you get better soon, and Bea above is right. Maybe you should get John to give you that awesome massage!
Also, I wonder if your bulging disk has anything to do with your one swollen leg you blogged about earlier...
Please keep us all posted on your recovery progress. Take care of you!
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX,
Jeanie
Post a Comment