Oh, goodie goodie!
I have just participated in my first swap and it was really cool!
I came home from a REALLY rough day...(I'll explain in a sec)...and this was in the mail! Lilie, you totally made my day! Thank you soo very much! You gave me some really cool stuff! I can't wait to use it all!
The drama went like this. I arrived at work at 11am this morning (yeah I know, it's pretty rough) and I called my husband to ask him a "medical" question. So, I ask him "hypothetically speaking" what his first thought would be if a person had only one leg that was swollen. His response, a blood clot. Oh HELL no! I tell him that it is me and he tells me that I need to leave work right then and there to come see him. So, me being the dramatic person that I am starts to freak out. I'm a big ol' ball bag thinking that at any moment this "supposed" blood clot is going to travel upward or whatever they do and I'm gonna die! I end up needing to have an ultrasound done. My DARLING WONDERFUL CARING husband cancels all of his appointments for the rest of the afternoon to be by my side. Turns out that I have "beautiful" veins (according to the ultrasound tech) and there is definitely no blood clot. We have no idea why this is happening. The best way to describe the feeling in my leg is when you go for a walk and your hands get really swollen and it's hard to move your fingers....well that is how my right leg feels. I went back to work after all of this insanity and let the girls in on the terrific news that I'm hallelujah gonna live and Sarah (my boss/friend) says that maybe the swelling is from all of the sodium in the bad bad bad food that we have been eating this past week. It still doesn't make sense to me why one leg would be more swollen than the other. I think that I've had McDonalds everyday for lunch for the past week. Mmmm....how I LOVE that #1 McValue meal! So, as of right now that is what I'm saying it is from. I mean come on Cerella.....are you not fat enough already?! Sheesh! Get a grip! 




3 comments:
I'm glad you liked my package. I got your today!! Thanks!! :) I'll have to take a closer look at everything :)
Lilie
Hi Cerella - Have to tell you how much fun I had reading your blog and wish I had it in me to do something like this!!!! Wonder if there are blogs for ohter women photographers - maybe I will have to check that out. Anyway, this is awesome - just like you!!! See you Wednesday - Julie
Lucky you.
Post a Comment