Friday, February 24, 2006

100 Things About Me!

1. I am the oldest of 3 children.
2. Most of the time I have more compassion for animals than I do humans.
3. I am happily married to a wonderful man!
4. Alot of the time I don't feel that I deserve him or the comfortable life that I have.
5. My dog and cat are my babies.
6. I really want to have children.
7. I went to college for 5 years but never graduated.
8. I still haven't forgiven people who hurt me when I was growing up.
9. I love foreign cars.
10. I was born in 1977.
11. I prayed to God every night when I was a child that he would make me black.
12. I wish that I lived in a more multi-cultural area.
13. I saw Britney Spears in concert and loved it!
14. I can be very intolerant.
15. I wish that everyone always said please and thankyou.
16. The only drug I ever tried was marijuana.
17. Sometimes I kind of liked it.
18. Sometimes I didn't like it.
19. I used to smoke (cigarettes) for 5 years.
20. I quit 6 years ago.
21. I love to drink water.
22. I love to wear black.
23. I wear size 10 shoes.
24. I think that Kelsey Grammar and John Malkovich are hot.
25. I have been told that I look like Daisy Fuentes and Uncle Jesse's wife Becky on Full House.
26. I wish that I was more organized.
27. I LOVE my job!
28. I wish that I would finish everything that I start.
29. My mom and dad are really great parents.
30. I don't like being called names, even if someone is joking around.
31. No matter what my size is, I will ALWAYS be a fat girl inside.
32. I have gained 100lbs since I met my husband.
33. I feel like I tricked him.
34. I don't really like poetry.
35. I have never cheated on anyone.
36. I used to be REALLY shy.
37. I'm definitely not anymore!
38. I tend to tell people too much about myself.
39. I always said that if I had a boyfriend that hit me I would leave him.
40. I WAS hit once and I DID stay.
41. My neck gets splotchy when I drink alcohol.
42. Food is my drug of choice.
43. I love mascara.
44. I love scars.
45. I love freckles.
46. I used to work with the developmentally disabled.
47. I miss them soo much.
48. I had a magical childhood.
49. My parents gave us boundaries and I'm thankful for that.
50. I believe in God.
51. I don't believe that everyone who ISN'T a Christian is going to go to hell.
52. My husband teaches me alot.
53. My family will often say WWJD? (What Would John Do?)
54. He really is THAT good of a human being.
55. I love Ovaltine!
56. I'm on a cereal kick right now.
57. I used to play Rugby in college.
58. I have gaps in my top front teeth and I love them!
59. I was a music minor in college and I wanted to be a church organist.
60. I have played the piano since I was 6.
61. I wish that I was a contortionist.
62. I'm soo addicted to food that whenever I get hungry anymore I get shaky and nauseous.
63. Autumn makes me happy. :)
64. Even though my sister is 8 years younger than me, I REALLY admire her.
65. I am very proud of my brother who is a former Ford and Abercrombie & Fitch model.
66. I am easily disappointed because my expectations are usually too high.
67. I love singing/harmonizing with friends (Melissa!) We used to tear UP some Indigo Girls!
68. I always have to be wearing perfume.
69. I can't stand being barefoot.
70. I often think too highly and lowly of myself.
71. I love celebrity gossip.
72. I don't trust people who don't like animals.
73. I despise being hot. (as in temperature!) lol
74. I don't think that mean people are funny.
75. I hope to look back on my life someday and feel that I was a good person.
76. I love to sleep.
77. I have had some VERY psychic moments in my life.
78. I believe in ghosts and also believe that I have been visited by them.
79. I'm thankful to my family for supporting me EACH and EVERY TIME I say that I'm starting another diet.
80. My weight is obviously one of my biggest struggles in life.
81. In college I skipped a week of school to go to Florida. I had $5 in my pocket and came back with $$ left over!
82. I've only been fired from 1 job in my life.
83. That's actually pretty impressive since I've had OVER 20 jobs. :)
84. I love being tan.
85. I love my naturally curly hair.
86. I love Daron Malakian from System of a Down and I think that my husband kind of looks like him.
87. I don't like it when people are only nice to me because of who I'm married to.
88. I believe that manners are SOO important!
89. I don't like it when little kids use the words hate and shutup.
90. I used to be REALLY into piercings. I have had 20 in my lifetime.
91. I don't have any tattoos.
92. I am a member of PETA, The Humane Society, ASPCA, and some others I think. I can't keep track.
93. My feelings get hurt very easily.
94. Kindness is truly contagious.
95. Speaking of contagious, I once had scabies.
96. I have had my wisdom teeth and tonsils removed as an adult.
97. I think that it's healthy to cry once a week.
98. I used to run 3 miles a day.
99. I am a people person.
100. My life is soo much better than I ever thought that it would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserve him!
the question is... does he deserve u!
:)
v

Anonymous said...

Great list although #24 is very surprising to me ;)