Saturday, February 25, 2006

Beth's getting married!

Beth Brown just called me this morning with great news! She is getting married June 10! I'm soo happy for her.
This is a pic of us on my 21st birthday. Memoreeeez, memoreeeez!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm a friend of Beth's too! I work at the same hospital that she does and my husband is from Decatur! Freaky, huh? Anyhow ... I read what you said about being 100 pounds more than what you were when you got married ... ME TOO! I am going to have laproscopic banding in March. If you'd like, I'll send you some info! I'm havng it done in Mexico for about 1/2 of what it costs here if you have to pay for it yourself ... which some companies pay for it, but St. Joe's doesn't. My e-mail is farfar12@aol.com if you want some info. I'm so excited for BETH!!! Dick is a nice guy ... Ü