It doesn't get much cuter than this!
Happy 1st Birthday Raj!
This past weekend John and I went to Chicago to celebrate Raj's Golden Birthday. His birthday was (obviously) really the 1st of the month but it worked out best for his parents to have the party a little later. He is SOO freakin' cute! When Jeanie was pregnant with him I just KNEW that he would be adorable because she is Korean and Neeraj is Indian. What an awesome mix!
I'm sad because the next time I see this little guy all of his hair will be cut off. It is an Indian tradition to grow the hair out until the first birthday and then cut it. For Halloween I really wanted them to dress him up as a little sumo wrestler. They were thinking about dressing him like Elvis but ultimately decided that he should be a little devil. What a cutie!





4 comments:
Hey, Bella!!!
First of all, I just want to say that I LOVE your blog. I really enjoy your pictures and stories (they are hysterical), and they always give me a smile. I didn't know that you're so artistic!
Thanks for posting our pictures on your blog. Sorry the baby looks a little snotty-nosed in the first one (Thanks to Bea above, who said he looks cute).
(I'm sending you a thank-you card but...) thank you and John SOOO damn much for coming to our son's first birthday party. It really meant a lot to us that you would drive all that way for our little guy. We truly treasure your friendship. Also, thanks for holding my hand through my spaz/panic-attacks before and during the party. I hope that I did not totally weird you out.
I frickin' miss you and love you guys and hope to see you again soon (hopefully sans baby). I would love to take a mini trip out to southern Illinois wine country with you guys once the baby can stay with Grandma for a weekend.
Please give John my best.
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX,
Jeanie
i can think of one little girl who is cuter--of course i am biased;)
Thanks for posting the picture...Raj looks great.
And I hope your back's feeling better!
Post a Comment