What a perfect day for a birthday!! Cerella, you have a great family!!!!! Beautiful inside and out! (I'm a little prejudiced, though.) I wish everyone a wonderful Saturday! Especially the birthday girl!! I love you all.
Breahna, you are dear to both your Grampa and me, we love you so much. You are beautiful and we wish you a very happy 21st birthday. Cerella, thanks for posting the pictures...they sure bring back a lot of memories...Love ya'
3 comments:
What a perfect day for a birthday!! Cerella, you have a great family!!!!! Beautiful inside and out! (I'm a little prejudiced, though.) I wish everyone a wonderful Saturday! Especially the birthday girl!! I love you all.
HAPPY BDAY B!!!
Breahna, you are dear to both your Grampa and me, we love you so much. You are beautiful and we wish you a very happy 21st birthday. Cerella, thanks for posting the pictures...they sure bring back a lot of memories...Love ya'
Post a Comment