Mean People Suck!

Did anyone else watch Americas Next Top Model this week? I'm kind of glad that Gina was sent home because her whining was sort of getting on my nerves. She was just soo uncomfortable to watch! But come on! For the love of God! Why is Jade still there!???! Watching her LITERALLY turns my stomach. She is soo mean! I have flashbacks of my Rugby playing days at EIU when I see her in action. There was a girl on our team who everyone called "Smurf." I think her name was Jen but I honestly can't remember. Anyway, she completely singled me out of everyone and picked on me non-stop. So much so, that at one for our biggest parties she deliberately bumped into ME (incidentally, making me spill some of my beer on myself) and then proceeded to pour her entire cup of beer down the front of me. I was so hurt, embarrassed and angry that I just left the party in tears. I didn't even say a word to her. I cried that entire night and next day. Okay, I can't believe that I just totally went on about that. Sorry. It still bugs me alot when I think of it. So, obviously seeing Jade on ANTM just really strikes a nerve with me. I want her gone!!!




3 comments:
I have always believed that doing bad actions brings bad karma back to yourself. I would like to bet that horrid teammate and Jade will get their due. Here is to the humble and meek!
=:8
www.somebunnyslove.com
Hey, Bella!!
I totally agree with 70stang.
I bet you that "Smurf" broad is a total loser these days. Mean people do suck.
Hope you're recovering well. Miss you and John.
AMEN SISTER!! Gina was driving me nuts! She was so, uh, duh, huh - what? But JADE- uggg! On the shoots, she can look good. But all the other times - eww. She looks like a 40-yr old woman who has smoked all her life. She's a skank. I had those same college days (but it was volleyball). I had an evil tormentor. (To this day, I still regret never punching her in the face. I know-- that's awful.) Yes, mean people do suck. But, I think we got our revenge. We're both married to wonderful, great, HOT guys (and I bet they aren't)! So there :-P
Take care.
Post a Comment