Sunday, March 26, 2006

I know who my Secret Pal is!!!!!!



I JUST received my final package (sniffle, sniffle) from my Secret Pal! She sent me a bunch of AWESOME stuff! Included were Dots (one of my favorite candies!), Burt's Beeswax hand creme that smells like bananas (YUMMY), pretty pink stationary, my very first pair of Double Pointed Needles, a fun book called Yarn Harlot-The secret life of a knitter, and a beautiful skein of yarn to make my first pair of socks!!!!! I love everything! And now, for the revealing of her identity......drum roll please......Rachel!!!
Thanks soo much for being my Secret Pal and making my first round of this soo much fun! I've had soo much fun that I am going to be a hostess for the next round of SP8!

2 comments:

verasunshyne said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I had a good time visiting you here too...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, such beautiful gifts! You so deserve them xx