So, John and I are watching The English Patient tonight, and of course you KNOW it's gonna be a tear jerker. Well, I just didn't feel like ballbaggin' it tonight soooo.... as we get to the heart wrenching ending I just keep telling myself "This isn't real, this isn't real..." and I didn't cry! :) Whew! About 5 minutes after the movie I look at John and say (in my voice that warns him that the tears are coming, and they're coming fast!) "I think that I still have to cry!" Then I lose it. I guess that you could say that the moral to this story is that if you are watching a sad movie and have to cry, JUST DO IT! Because if you are anything like me and try to bottle it up, it will DEFINITELY still come out. I think that having a good cry once a week is rather healthy. At one point in time I was trying to designate a certain night of the week to "get it all out." It helped to avoid untimely outbreaks. With my advice, you can take it or leave it. I'm just saying.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment