Another one of these....
1: Grab the book nearest to you. turn to page 18, find line 4. write down here what it says: ...cavern development and limy deposits of various types,...
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. what do you touch first?: my desk
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?: The English Patient
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is: 12:01am
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 12:08am
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: iTunes
7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?: About 1hr ago to let Russell outside to go poop!
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: My email
9: What are you wearing?: Black Birks, Black socks, Black button-down sweater, green v-neck tee
10: Did you dream last night? What about?: This is no joke. But I dreamt that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had a previous "love child" that they named Aiden Quinn who was 3 years old. I was totally having a conversation with him. WTF?
11: When did you last laugh? Why?: A little while ago, my hubby did something funny,
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?: Taupe paint.
13: Seen anything weird lately?: Nothing that comes to mind....
14: What do you think of this quiz?: It's okay...
15: What is the last film you saw?: The English Patient
16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: I would pay off all of my families debts.
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: I don't trust men with comb-overs nor do I appreciate a person with a weak handshake.
18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: One thing...Hmmm...that's tough! I'd definitely make abortion illegal.
19: Do you like to dance?: Yes, but only if I'm 100lbs thinner!
20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?: I think that he's probably a little of both. However, my support was and is with his party.
21: Would you ever consider living abroad?: Definitely!




1 comment:
#16 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
signed: papa in poorland (tjmaxx is slooooooowly draining me) i need an intervention!
Post a Comment