Holy HAIRBALL, Batman!
Look at Russell checking out this massive mound of fur that we combed from him tonight. I think that he was in as much shock as we were! I can't believe that there is any love muscle left! Can you imagine how much more we would have had if he WERE full blooded Chow? Holy MOLY! Btw, I am aware that his neck slightly resembles a vagina. What's a dog to do?




2 comments:
i think you should do like what i do with my cat mattie and shave her. then the hair's not so bad. plus i get to make jokes about shaved pussy. not sure how that would help with a dog though. shaved canine? this is james in case you couldn't tell. i forgot my password and am too lazy to look it up right now.
The first words out of my mouth when I saw this pic was "HOLY SHIT!!!!"
You could totally make a whole new "Russell the Love Muscle" out of that thing. He does kinda look shocked in the pic.
And in regards to his neck looking like a poontang, I think he's cute. It just goes to show that momma is feeding him well.
Post a Comment