Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh, LORD what is wrong with me!?!?

I am going to be really honest with you all. What I'm about to tell you is pretty darn embarassing but you know me, I try to keep it real. As I was taking a shower today, I was rockin out to.....Oh, God....I don't know if I can say it.....Paris Hilton! There it is.....I said it. I downloaded a couple of her songs today to see how horrible they were and I actually really liked them! I know, I know.....I'm already disguisted enough with myself. Don't make me feel any more worse than I already feel. For a couple of years I was a closet Britney Spears fan. I eventually came out of hiding and my friend Adrienne took me to go see her in concert. It was honestly one of the coolest concerts that I've ever been to. Talk about a show! So, here I am, listening to Paris Hilton even as I write this. I'm soo ashamed!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Paris Hilton SINGS??? Really? Are you sure it's really her?

Cerella said...

Unfortunately yes.