It's ALWAYS somethin'! (Tribute to Cool Whip)



It is a day of mourning for Cool Whip. She passed away in her sleep last night. I got the dreaded call at 7:30am from my sister informing me of Cool Whip's death. Not good, not good at all. Then, my sister and I decided to take the dogs over to my parents to play with Finnegan while we layed out in the neighbors pool and reminisced over Cool Whips short but full little life. As our mom was leaving for work, Russell darted in front of her car and she accidentally hit him! Breahna and I loaded up Russell and Ferdeee and rushed him to the vet. Thank God he was okay. No internal injuries, just external. He was given a shot of pain medicine and some other medicines. A few minutes after we had gotten home my sister called me all upset because she was out running an errand and hit a bird. Of course, it died. She said there were feathers everywhere. I swear, this is like the Day of Doom for animals! Here are some pics of Russell that I took just a little bit ago.




4 comments:
So-so-so sorry about Cool Whip! It was so cute (even though I think it looked a little mouse-like at first). It was so sweet of you to try to help. Sorry about your pup too. I think I'm going to go upstairs and give my big, old, smelly mutt a big hug! Take care!
what A day !!! I say all your animals stay inside today, and give your heart a break, Give the big Russel a hug from Me QB (ramon)
poor Russell! Give himm a big hug from his friend Jo! till tonight practice practice practice boy do tuesdays come fast or what?
perhaps russell needs to come over to grandpas' house and have a margarita to take the edge off the pain........ poor little guy!!! big suv - little dog.... not a good combination!!!!!
he knows where i live :)
Post a Comment