Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm the Birthday Girl!


Today is my 29th Birthday! My family and I are going to The Cheesecake Factory tonight....oh yeah! You KNOW I'm excited!
Okay, in HONOR of MY DAY.....I'm going to have a little contest. I'm not sure what the prize will be but it will be cool.

Cerella's Birthday Trivia Question....

How old was I during THE BEST YEAR of my life?

16 comments:

Bellasera said...

Happy Happy Birthday To You.... & I'm going to say the College days were some of the best times 18-20? Love ya have a great day! QB

Adrienne said...

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!! Hope its great! Have fun in STL.
My guess is 25:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! as to the answer of your quiz I hope it is 29 so right now is the best year of your life!

Anonymous said...

happy b-day to my little girl!!!!!!

and of course the answer to the quiz is : your 1st year!! - that is when you first met your wonderful father!! :)

love, dad

Melissa said...

My guess is 21. That's mine anyway.
Happy Birthday!

It's a girl thing said...

I think 27 guessing that was the year you got married!!!?Happy Birthday! Luv ya

It's a girl thing said...

I think 27 guessing that was the year you got married!!!?Happy Birthday! Luv ya

It's a girl thing said...

opps! guess that shows my skills! ha ha by the way the best year of your life so far because the best is yet to come!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday darling!!! Have a wonderful day!!

21?

xx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY DAY!!! Have a great time tonight--hope you gets lots of fantastic gifties.

SP

Kerry said...

Happy birthday Cerella!!! I hope you've had a wonderful day with many more to come!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bella! I hope you have an amazing day with lots of great goodies. With a couple of rough times you've had so far this year, you deserve an extra special day!

OXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRANDDAUGHTER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! There aren't you glad I just sang this on line instead of in person.? Saved your ears a lot of agony. Hope you have a marvelous day and night.. My guess is 27, when you married your honey..
Wishing you all the best and many more happy years to come.
Gramma Lily

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cerella! I am sorry that I got to you late but I hope that you are having a really good Birthday Weekend!

Love Ya!!!

Diana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CERELLA!!! My best wishes to you... have an amazing birthday weekend.

Hughs!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
ford flame cap cincinnati home insurance autococker paintball