Lookie what I got!


For my birthday I got some really awesome Keen running shoes from my parents. They are really comfy and I just love the built in air conditioning! My Aunt Janet gave me an awesome CD by the Cocteau Twins and check out the wrapping paper! She made it! I love all of the craftiness, mine has left the building. I have been telling everyone that all of my creativity was in my right ovary and that's the one they removed! Whooda thunk!?!?
I did get some other very awesome gifts as well. My sister got me a beautiful orange camisole to wear under this cool new dress I bought. My friend James got me a guitar stand. I was really needing one! And then my boss/friend Sarah sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. And last but not least, my friend Melissa got tickets for the four of us to see The Indigo Girls next month! I can't wait! She also wrote some VERY nice things about me on her blog. Thanks soo much......to everyone! From here on out I'm eternally 29!!!!!




3 comments:
And your lame friend Adrienne has yet to get you your mediocre gift;)Sorry I am chronically behind on EVERYTHING these days.
I have two pairs of Keen shoes and love them. Mine have traveled around the world, been soaked through, walked for days and still are kicking. Enjoy yours--SP8
Gotta get me some of those shoes!
Post a Comment