Corners of my home.
John and I are having some friends from Canada stay at our house over the 4th of July! Steve, Karen & Quinn will be our first official house guests! How exciting!
We have been doing ALOT of cleaning/repairing/organizing lately. My mom came over today and helped me (she did most of it, I just ASSisted) hang the HUGE mirror above the couch. I'm soo happy that it's FINALLY up! Thanks Mom! Our house is also known as "The House of Mirrors" because I have had a compulsion/fetish with buying them. I have officially been cut off. NO MORE MIRRORS says the husband! I have at this time agreed to suspend my mirror shopping extravaganzas. Let me know what you think. Do I have too many mirrors? Below are all of the mirrors in the house minus the bathroom mirrors.
















5 comments:
Cerella I'm so impressed! love all the mirrors. can never have too many :) your house looks so nice! have fun this weekend Happy 4th!
CERELLA-WHEN YOU DO THE TOUR THRU YOUR HOUSE OF ALL THE MIRRORS, IT REALLY DOES NOT LO0K LIKE THAT MANY. ARE YOU SURE YOU GOT THEM ALL!!! WHEN I LOOK AT THE PICS I REALLY SEE HOW NICE THEY LOOK. I'M NOT DISTRACTED- I'M JUST LOOKING AT THE MIRRORS AND APPRECIATING EACH ONE ON ITS OWN FOR WHAT THEY ARE. VERY NICE!!!!!
I LOVE YOU
MOM
Mirror Mirror on all the walls... Seem to be fine with me , the more you have the more times we can check our makeup & hair in! (HA HA love ya & I love LOVE the Mirrors)have great fourth & the house looks AWESOME!!
Hey Cerella!! The house looks wonderful. I hope you have a fab 4th. I just returned from Boston and we're looking forward to your visit and the "Girls" next weekend!
Love, Melissa :)
You inspired me!! I bought a new mirror. I don't have near the collection you have and I needed a full length mirror. Thanks for the motivation!
Post a Comment