Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yeah, I'm into the SuperBowl only for the food.

I was feeling like quite the domestic diva this past Sunday by making a few little goodies for the boys. I finally got the recipe to Judy's meatballs and they were HEAVENLY! (Can meatballs be heavenly?)


We also had the ever popular Black Bean Salsa Dip!



And of course what is a SuperBowl Sunday without Hot Wings????? (They were still frozen when I took this pic.)


5 comments:

It's a girl thing said...

I made Judy's meatballs too!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any left overs? Maybe you could fix this feast when we get together to watch Grease and the video from No Refunds!!! I think I've got a plan a brewin! I would also like some of the good kettle corn from the style show. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Looks soooooo yummy yum. :)

Anonymous said...

aaaaand yes, it tasted as great as it looked!!!!!!!!! thanks john & cerella!!!

love, dad

Anonymous said...

mmmm black bean salsa dip...