Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To John, the love of my life!

*click on the images to enlarge*


John & I are at a retreat at Allerton Park for his residency program.

John and I were going over to Adrienne's house.....the next day he had to do some MAJOR babysitting if you know what I mean?

We are at my Aunt Janet's house for Christgiving (Christmas + Thanksgiving.)

This is Easter over at my parents house.

John's family threw us an engagement party at his parents house up in Canada. Oh, Canada!

We had just finished a little snow ball fight outside of John's apartment.

John, thank you for being the best husband, best friend, best EVERYTHING that I could ask for! I love you soo much! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous pics :) Aren't the best pictures in the world always those that you take of yourselves? What perfection you two are :)

Happy V Day, Cerella!

Jennifer said...

oohhh, you guys are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

so in love.....so beautiful