The 2007 Oscars.

Ellen DeGeneres....was amazing and funny (as always!)
Philip Seymour Hoffman.....What was UP with the mop on his head? Dude's hair was atrocious!
Al Gore.....in my husband's words "Was this was the Al Gore awards night or what?!" Could he have had ANYmore props from everyone?
Jennifer Hudson....I almost cried when she got her Oscar, what a moment!




1 comment:
I did cry when she won! What a wonderful moment in her life. She thanked God 3 times. She is a woman at my own heart. Wow, I love her. What an amazing woman . . . so strong, so pretty, such a beautiful voice. Way to go, Jennifer!!
Loved Ellen! I can't get enough of her. She is the best.
I thought Will Ferrill was pretty darn funny, too.
And I Forest Whitaker, he said something that just stuck with me. "I thank . . .God, who believes in us all - and who has given me this moment in this lifetime that I will hopefully carry to the end of my lifetime and into the next lifetime."
Post a Comment