Friday, February 23, 2007

Red Carpet Events and fleeing the paparazzi....it's all in a day's work of a BFD (Big Freakin' Deal.)


In case anyone was worried about me from my last post, rest assured, Jeni did see my final cry of desperation and was more than happy to be my date for the night. Whew, that was definitely a close one....too close. However, we did have a great time. The movie was very thought provoking and quite the tear jerker....not soo cool when you've got an EXTREME amount of mascara and eyeliner on! Anyway, to my disbelief I wake up this morning to phone calls and emails telling me that I made the big time.....I was in the paper! Now, I must tell you that I know exactly why I'm making that face in the photo. Notice the cheeseball in my hand (how can you miss it and why oh why dear Lord does my very first photo op in the paper have to be of me eating a cheeseball?!) I was discussing with my friend Laura what in the world was the very overpowering spice in the cheeseball. (I'm convinced it was sage.) No more cheeseballs were consumed by us after this photo was taken. In case by this point you still haven't been able to spot me, I'm in the bottom right hand corner.....you see it/me now don't ya!? Oh, that darn cheeseball. Laura has the reddish hair and Jeni has the blond hair and is kind of looking over at me. As Jeni informed me, this COULD in fact lead to guest appearances and photohounds following our every move. I'm tellin' ya, it's really not that easy when you're kind of a big deal.

1 comment:

Luna1996 said...

OMG! I threw out yesterday's paper without looking at it! Now I won't be able to show my mom I was with the BFD! Rats! Can anyone scan me a copy?

BTW, we all looked gorgeous that night - don't you think?