I think it's safe to assume that I will NEVER be homeschooling our children!
John: Oh, I just remembered...I have to NOT eat meat tomorrow.
Cerella: What's tomorrow? Good Friday?
John: (Giving me THAT look) Uh, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday....
Cerella: (Feelin' kinda stupid) Oh...yeah. Tomorrow IS Wednesday. (Duh!)
John: I guess that I'll go ahead and give up Chocolate again too.
Cerella: What for? When is Lent?
John: Ash Wednesday is the START of Lent. Man, those classes sure did pay off! (Laughing and shaking his head in disbelief AND I'm sure that he's hoping that our children will receive HIS intelligence genes and not mine!)




1 comment:
Stop it Cerella! You don't give yourself enough credit! But yeah, that is funny. We won't be homeschooling ours either. Man, too much work. Kudos to those who have the stamina to do it. Not me!
And for the record, I think the same thing about Neil....hoping and praying that our kids have his brains, too. :)
And giving up things like chocolate...I could never do it nor would I put myself through that - haha :):)
Post a Comment