Do YOU know The Secret?
The Secret was discussed on the Oprah show last week and I was in awe. I have never watched an Oprah show soo intently...I mean, I was actually taking notes! The next day John and I went to Bloomington and hit up Barnes & Noble. I bought EVERYTHING! The book, the DVD and the audio book! They had to special order the DVD, so I'm still very anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I'm almost done with the book. The Secret is all about the Law of Attraction. Here are some of the notes that I jotted down from the show.
-Energy flows where attention goes.
-What you put out there is an order of what is to come back to you.
-I need to teach people how to treat me. I can't expect people to treat me better than I treat myself. It's unreal and unfair.
-I'm the first example of how the world is supposed to love me.
-If there is a difficult person or situation that comes into our life, we need to ask ourselves "Okay, what are you here to teach me?"
-TRUE FORGIVENESS IS BEING ABLE TO SAY "THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THAT EXPERIENCE."
-Nothing new can come into your life without being thankful for what you already have.
-What you focus on expands.
-Unforgiveness is a form of self abuse.
There were a few others but I think that I'll stop right there. If you can only afford to get one of these products, get the movie. Share it with everyone that you can. Even children. I'm sure that you will find it just as inspiring as I did. 





2 comments:
Wow, how powerful. I have to get it. When you said you were jotting down notes, it made me think of myself. I've found myself doing that a half dozen times with Oprah. Some of her shows are so inspiring. Thanks, Cerella.
I have the audio book for it! JP SHOULD read it several times - as should the rest of us - then we can take over the world!
Post a Comment