Monday, January 29, 2007

What a success!

Last night was the style show and boy did we have a great time! The event was sold out with every seat in the house filled! All of the models looked fabulous! There were many great giveaways, the BEST being a free prom dress from It's a Girl Thing!!!!! I know that prom is months away, but if you want to get the prom dress of your dreams.....you had better get into It's a Girl Thing quickly before they are all gone! To read more about it, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've been waiting all day for your blog. What a great evening. I really did have lots of fun. But, I am sooo sore today from carting those dresses around. I can barely lift my arms. How pathetic! Thanks for letting me shadow you and for dinner. You gals ARE a BIG DEAL!!!

It's a girl thing said...

It is interesting to me how I want to leave a comment but I have to read others. Thanks Jeni for the smile on my face and the first laugh of the day. I'm sorry your arms are sore I told you you could skip the gym on Monday! Thanks Cerella for all your help and thanks to Jeni also I'm sure you wonder how you could have gotten yourself into all this! You gals need to be careful with that little word "yes" many many thanks to everyone! Will blog later since I'm going to be late to the store!