Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thanks Valerie!

My friend Valerie over at Purple Valley is my new BFF. She completely wrote out the directions to show me how to add a picture into my header. I'm soo freakin' excited! Thanks Valerie!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Cerella can you forward me the directions so I can add a picture to my header. I'm back on Blogger.Thanks so much!Diane

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I don't even mind the black background. Although, I would think someone who gets you involved in a major fund raiser that will surely prove to be a huge headache would also rank high on your bff list! lol!!

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks, Cerella! I'm happy I got to help you! Your blog looks amazing! :) I'll be your bff anytime ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks great - and I love dem shoes! You're just the best!

Bellasera said...

ok you must help your QB out with her blog! It is looking a little out dated, and God knows QB's can not be out dated!

Anonymous said...

Hi your blog looks nice and I liked reading it.Thanks for sharing.
Wish you all the best

Cirilia said...

Hi. I just saw your comment over at Emily's blog. We almost have the same name!!

It's a girl thing said...

Love the Dorothy shoes! I'm definitely feeling like there is no place like home these days! Really Really love the picture! (even if they aren't Dorothy shoes!) wish I could be called a BFF :) JO