Thursday, January 25, 2007

Market was a blast!

This past weekend, Sarah and I went to the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. We had SUCH a good time! We stayed at the House of Blues and had a wonderful dinner at Geja's. On Saturday when we first arrived in Chicago, we decided to have lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. As soon as we sat down, I looked across the room and saw none other than Miss Valerie! How crazy is that?! It was soo fun seeing another familiar face in such a big city! So, everyone MUST come into Bellasera to check out ALL of the fun things that we got!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys had a great time. I knew you would like HoB. Can't wait to come into bellasera....I hope to make the trip Tues or Thurs! Was the CRAZIEST seeing you but oh-so-fabulous!

Welcome home!