JWA rocks!
I can't express how grateful I am for the opportunity to be in Junior Welfare Association. I have TRULY met some of the most amazing women and better yet....have become such great friends with them! When I first joined, I have to be honest, I had some major anxiety going to every meeting. I didn't know very many people and I thought I'd be lucky to make even a couple of good friends. Well, here I am 2 years later and the circle (IC) of friends that I have made is above and beyond my expectations! I don't feel that these are friends that I will have only while I am an active member. I KNOW that I will have them for life. As you get older, it's REALLY hard to make new friends and JWA has given me the chance to do just that. Even if they are all just "social climbing snobs" (haha)....




1 comment:
From one SCS to another...it's good to be us!!!!!
Post a Comment