Tastes like......Fruity Pebbles & Beer!
I'm over at a friends house right now and didn't want to forget what I wanted to say so I'm posting really quick! Has anyone ever had the beer Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat? I know that this sounds crazy but it tastes JUST like Fruity Pebbles mixed with beer! I SWEAR! If you are a Fruity Pebbles fan, you MUST give it a try! Just a little FYI. :)




3 comments:
Okay I hope you are home by now and getting your rest for the big night! I think we're ready almost! Have things lined up and waiting practice tomorrow and hair and makeup decorating transporting etc. Does it really sound like I'm ready? by the way Cerella we have sold all tickets to the show! Is that cool or what? /we also we be expecting the Herald & Review so wear your smile! the hostess with the mostess. See you tomorrow!
Wish I had known about the show...totally would have been there....remind me next year, Cerella!!!
And the beer sounds too good to be true. I will only drink lager's and this one sounds great. Darling hubby would love it, too. I'll be sending him to the store in a bit!
Is that anything like Cherry Wheat? Hmmmm... maybe I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment