Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SP8 Questions from my hostess!

1) What is your favorite season of the year? Autumn. Weather in the 60's...nice!

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Somewhere tropical, on the beach, gettin' my tan on and sippin' some cocktails.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? New York, New York

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? To be paid for blogging....that would be saweet!

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? I would love to do a really awesome journal describing everything from that week.

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
I would get all of the books/patterns that I've been wanting. Also, I'd raid the yarn and needles section!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Thanks for posting this!! Paid for blogging- now that would be one awesome job!!