Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Secret Pal Strikes Again!!!

Oooooh, the suspense!!!!
This GORGEOUS yarn that I can't wait to find a project for!
A plethera of stickers!
Scrapbooking/journaling accessories & temporary tattoos!
A package of really cool paper! (front view)
(back view)
The Alphabetica book that I've been lusting after!!!!
I want to do this.....
and this......and soo many more!
You keep surprising me by your generosity!
Secret Pal, thank you soo much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love to view your blog Cerella you are so very sweet and makes me feel that both you and John are apart of our lives. I miss the cats. (Cousins across the steet) And now you are part of that secret club!!!! Ask John. Much love your cousin Maria from New York.
(love the pics)

Anonymous said...

oops cats, cousins across the street!!!

Bellasera said...

love the story staring to sound like me (QB) glad you made it home safe & sound Love all the great stuff you got from your sp you really scored!:)

It's a girl thing said...

Wow! At least you have asecret pal! Not sure where mine ended up I'm alittle jealous!