Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's a sad day in Fat Girl Land.

So, today I went to Champaign with my mom to get my 2nd Depo-Lupron shot. Afterwards we went to Lane Bryant because I am in some DIRE need of new bras. What do I find out......? They have discontinued my favorite bra! This ALWAYS happens to me! That model was like old faithful. You all may think that it's a little crazy to write a post on this but YOU try finding a bra to fit these girls. It's no easy task! Well, I guess that the times they are a changin'! What's a girl to do?

5 comments:

Karen said...

i don't know what size you are, but i find some nice bras online at victoria's secret. i'm a 40c, and you can even search by the size.

Bellasera said...

Girl, a date with my hubby, you old hussy. HA HA love ya QB oh about the bra (you wear one?) try some of the other LBs or on line

Anonymous said...

cerella you have to go see tina's closet i want to go with you!!

Anonymous said...

Try She She - specialty lingere on 3rd street in Geneva, IL

Anonymous said...

A bride I know went here because Tina is supposedly some sort of bra "guru" and she needed a strapless bra. She waited almost two hours to meet with Tina. She sizes her and tells her that she needs a size MUCH too big for her. Then she tried another one, then another one, then another one....... After 30 minutes she yells at her and tells her there is no bra in the world that would fit her and to get out!!!! She didn't say anything, speechless. She walked out hanging her head in shame and got in her car and cried. I can't believe she threw her out of her store because she couldn't find a bra to fit her. What a HORRIBLE person!!!"