Can you believe this???
I was just opening up ALL of the mail accumulated over the past week and came across a collection notice from North Shore Agency, Inc. I open it up and it says that I owe $51 odd dollars for USWeekly magazine. Now, I used to subscribe but ever since I found Vera's blog, I thought why should I pay when I can get it for free? You know? Also Vera's blog has additional humor that I love! Anyway, I digress. So, after NUMEROUS phone calls trying to get to the bottom of this situation, I am finally speaking with an actual PERSON and she eventually tells me that she will "make note" and that the matter should be resolved. So, I had to go through ALL of that because USWeekly is scamming people by trying to FORCE them to subscribe to their magazine by sending them harrassing mail from Collection Agencies!!! I am not a happy camper.




1 comment:
You are SUCH A DOLL!
I love you!
Post a Comment