Saturday, May 20, 2006

WTF???

I just need to vent for a quick second. WTF is wrong with people these days???? What in the world makes these war protestors think for one second that what they are doing is okay? They think that God is "punishing" the USA for being tolerant of homosexuals. They are nuts, I really don't even know what to say.









Now we also have Planned Parenthood promoting "Abortion Pride" by selling tshirts with the slogan "I had an abortion." They feel that "abortion still has powerful negative associations in the public mind." Uh, you think?

3 comments:

Bellasera said...

Toms with you all the way!

Anonymous said...

wow. that's quite a statement. frankly i'd be afraid to wear a t-shirt like that because folks would want to hit me or shoot me or witness to me about their personal relationship with jesus christ.

cool idea though.

Cerella said...

I hope that you don't mean it's a cool idea that they made this shirt. I think it's pathetic.