Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happily a Homophile!

It has recently come to my attention that my sister and I are Homophiles, the complete opposite of Homophobics. Not homosexuals, but Homophiles. Actually both words are one in the same but for US it just means that we are actively concerned with the rights of gay men or lesbians. Breahna asked our friend Marsha if she had ever seen pictures of a sex change operation before. Quickly she responded "No, but I'll BET that you and your sister have! You guys are obsessed with anything that has to do with the "Gay" culture and what not." haha Well, what can I say? We were just curious about what your "stuff" looks like after a sex change! So, of course we looked it up on the internet! We are kind of bummed because we just found out that Alexis Arquette is NOT going to be airing her documentary on her sex change operation. Dang!

5 comments:

Bellasera said...

girl you are not right! I enjoy every new blog post, but whats up no off the wall pictures, come on girl! love ya QB

Anonymous said...

Hey the police chief of Los angeles p.d. loves lesbians..............they've got great upper body strength!

Cerella said...

What????? I'm not a big fan of these anonymous comments that are soo random!
Come on people!

Bellasera said...

Girl, I'll give you one guess who wrote that comment? The fisrt name begins with a T & the Last Name Begins with a B. Not right Love ya QB

Anonymous said...

news to me about the arquette sex change. how do i miss out on all the good stuff? obviously i'm not stopping by your blog often enough oh wonderful secret pal 8 den mother!