Happy 1st Birthday Lola!
Oh, Lola! I can't believe that you are already 1!!! Time sure has flown by since the day your momma told me she was pregnant. You are such a sweet and beautiful little girl and I look forward to watching you grow!
Oh, Lola! I can't believe that you are already 1!!! Time sure has flown by since the day your momma told me she was pregnant. You are such a sweet and beautiful little girl and I look forward to watching you grow!
brought to you by...
Cerella
at
4:09 PM
2 comments:
THANKS CERELLA!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you and John could join us. I wish it could have been a little more low key;) but at least she got the sombrero and a song:)
Thank you so much for all of her gifts! We love them all.
oh my God!!! what a beautiful girl!!! your friend Adrienne did a great job!!!
time pass by so fast when you have a little angel in your life... Happy Birthday Lola!!!
Post a Comment