Life is getting better.
Hello world! I'm very glad to say that I am doing MUCH better! I decided to stop the insanity of the low carb diet and go back on Weight Watchers. I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel. Whew! The weight may not come off quite as quickly now but at least I'll be sane.




2 comments:
well girl, anything that makes you feel better!!!
glad you are better now!
hughs
low carb is so difficult. i never last long on those. i love bread. that's all there is to it. bread is the bread of life.
good luck with WW. i was successful on that until i gained the weight back.
now i'm doing slim fast, but i think it's stopped working for me. those two hamburgers and two small bags of chips last night, and the four doughtnuts i had for breakfast? well, they aren't on my diet.
slim fast was working though, don't get me wrong. it's just a rough time right now.
Post a Comment