Monday, January 16, 2006

Well raise my rent! I've been tagged!

I have been tagged for a MeMe by one of my favorite fellow bloggers
Talitha! And I'm even more honored that I was #1 on her list! haha Girl, it just doesn't take too much to get me excited, does it? :)

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
(I have actually had over 20 jobs so I'll have to put the most memorable ones down.)
1. Assistant Manager at a coffee/bagel shop.
2. Lifeguard
3. Sanitary District of Decatur (Oh, yeah! Safety First!)
4. Card shop (2 others in the past and one currently)


Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over:
1. Office Space
2. The Big Lebowski
3. She Hate Me
4. Uncle Buck


Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Decatur, Illinois (current)
2. Charleston, Illinois (college days)
......that's it folks!


Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. America's Next Top Model


Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Caribbean
2. GTA (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada
3. San Francisco
4. Florida


Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1.
Talitha
2.SouleMama
3.SweetPea Knits
4.Ysolda


Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. My usuals at The Magic Kitchen (Thai)
2. Chicken Tikka Masala, naan & vegetable samosas
3. My moms quiche and her pineapple upside down cake
4. Homemade rice krispie treats


Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. At an all inclusive resort somewhere tropical
....otherwise, I can't really think of anywhere else. I'm pretty happy where I am. :)


Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:

1.Adrienne
2.Amanda
3.Estee
4.Donna

Now, I can't wait to read YOUR MeMe's!

3 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Great meme - thanks for the tag ;)

Cerella said...

Well personally, the only person that ever won ANTM that I was really rooting for was Naima. What can you do? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.