Secret Pal 7 Questionnaire!!!
I am soo excited to get my Secret Pal! The Questionnaire just came out today....well actually yesterday, it's pretty late/early in the morning!
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers?)
Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Now, originally when I started out (like most of us) I wasn't a yarn snob.
However, I hate to say it but I am becoming a little bit more particular about what I knit with. I mean, if I'm going to spend
the time on something I want it to be of good quality. I do use Lion Brand but no Red Heart.
2. Do you spin? No I don't. Crochet? Well, I can crochet a pretty mean chain but that's about it. I have the needles and the
books. I just need to make the time.
3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Either my knitting basket or knitting bag. I keep thinking that once I
get a sewing machine I will make myself one. If not, there are some REALLY cool ones on etsy.com....maybe I'll invest in
one of those! :)
4. How long have you been knitting? Approximately 4 years. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner,
intermediate or advanced? Beginner/Intermediate
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, I have one through Amazon and Herrschners.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) Patchouli, Nag Champa
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes! Favorite candy? Besides chocolate, probably red licorice or dots.
(Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!)
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Once upon a time it was sewing but I need that new sewing
machine. I love making invitations & personalizing stuff.
9. What kind of music do you like? A little bit of everything. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to
make you a CD) Yes indeedy!
10. What's your favorite color? Black and Green Or-do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Not really
Any colors you just can't stand? Nope
11. What is your family situation? I am happily married and have no children...yet! Do you have any pets? Yes!!!! A flame
point siamese cat named Cecil and a chow mixed dog named Russell.
12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes to all of them.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Chunky
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? 100% Acrylics and fun furs
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Mastering Bobblicious!
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Anything but a scarf!
17. What are you knitting right now? I just finished my iPod case but I'm probably going to start another sweater or another
Bobblicious!
18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Heck yeah!!! They are the best!
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Straight, only because I don't know how to knit with circs. :(
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I'd have to say anything except for Bamboo. I might be the minority but I can't stand
knitting with it! It is slow, it splinters and dents. (I'm also a pretty tight knitter...I'm really trying to loosen it up a bit!
Just wait for a pic, you will see how warped me needles get!) Agh, it drives me crazy!
21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No
22. How did you learn to knit? My Grandma
23. How old is your oldest UFO? 3months
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Probably Eric Cartman from South Park. My favorite animal has been elephants but I am REALLY liking owls these days! I truly love all animals. Even mice!
25. What is your favorite holiday? It's a toss up between Halloween and Christmas.
26. Is there anything that you collect? No
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None
28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Check my wishlist.
29. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? tbl
30. Are you a sock knitter? Ah, I thought you'd never ask! No, but I would really like to! What are your foot measurements?
US 10
31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) June 9, 1977
32. Any allergies? Seasonal and cats....but I own a cat. It will take alot more than allergies to keep me away from ANY
animal! I LOVE them!




No comments:
Post a Comment