Christgiving
We had our Christgiving (Christmas & Thanksgiving) this weekend with my dad's side of the family. It was alot of fun! Good food, good company and great gifts for everyone! John and I are going to get all of the Christmas trimmings out today. We really need to get a digital camera because I have new pics that I want to put on here but I haven't had the film developed yet.
I'll tell you, isn't modern technology great! John got me the new iPOD for Christmas and I am having a blast putting music,
pics and other stuff on it. Hey Melissa, I got my guitar for Christmas from my parents so I'm going to be attempting to learn. Indigo Girls...look out! :)




1 comment:
SWEET! You'll have to catch me up on all you've learned. Girl, that is closer to fine. (Don't worry, I gave myself the buck point)
Love, Melissa :)
Post a Comment