Russell the Love Muscle (my dog)
Poor little Russell. I am SUCH a bad momma! I haven't had his nails cut since this summer (shame,shame) and one of them broke back so far that he had to be sedated to have it cut back far enough. I can't even begin to tell you how bad I felt. That same day I went to Petco and bought a pair of nail clippers because I PROMISED that little love muscle that his momma would never let his nails get that bad again! He has had this shnazzy purple bandage on his foot for the past couple of days. I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to log on to the Herald & Review's website and click on the Reader's Choice (I believe that it is in the top right hand corner) and do a little voting. My #1 request would have to be for my husband, Dr. John P. Di Mondo as *Favorite Physician*. So, please everyone, give him a shout out! :) If you need a suggestion for *Best Decaturite* Jo Caulkins is your woman!!! Give her a shout out while you're at it! Oh, last but not least....be SURE to vote for Bellasera as the *Best Window Display*. I expect everyone to get right on this! I will be asking!!!!!! Oh, and you know that I will. :)




1 comment:
hey lady - i think your little doggy looks a lot like joe pesci!!!
what do you think??
woof woof!!!!
signed: fabulous in frisco
Post a Comment