What I've been knitting...
I know that these pics aren't the greatest. I took them with a crappy disposable camera. Once again, I REALLY need a digital!
The off-white sweater with the mouse buttons was the first sweater I ever knit. It kept me quite entertained/busy in San Francisco while I went with John to his conferences (after I spent $400 on BUTTONS!!!) so that I wouldn't go shopping anymore!!! haha It took me forever, but once it was done I felt a major sense of accomplishment! The second one I sort of had to improvise on. It is the same sweater pattern however, the yarn was much thicker and I used bigger needles. Therefore, I had to modify the pattern a bit and somehow it ended up overlapping in the front so I turned it into a double breasted pullover. Oh, and by the way they are baby sweaters, just in case you were wondering. 





1 comment:
Those sweaters are really the cutest ever, way to go, girl.
Post a Comment